2010/05/02

20100417

What makes my staying abroad “fruitful?” What should I do so that I can say I will have enjoyed the stay with confidence after this stay?

My host mate seems to enjoy her stay much more than me. She has many friends here, and joins parties often. This is one of things that make me feel that I should enjoy more, and think what I should do now to enjoy this stay. For reasons like this, I cannot help feeling that I must go out more often. It seems difficult to say I enjoy my stay, if I stay home on weekends.

Undoubtedly, one of my goals is to maximize the number of things or incidents about which I can talk passionately. This is partly because I want to be better at talking about my experiences. Through experiencing something different and recording them, I would like to be better at it.

As you may notice from this diary, I believe I could enjoy the stay more; I am not enjoying much. I sometimes wish that time pass faster, and feel I should not think so because this proves that I’m not enjoying the stay.

I went cycling in afternoon. I visited a near forest.




No comments:

Post a Comment