2010/05/31

20100430

2010.04.30 Fri

Those who cannot speak the language spoken there are inevitably seen less intelligent than he actually is. In my class is a classmate who cannot speak English or French. He seems stupid, and which is because he cannot speak English or French, I believe.


I visited a bigger city with my friend to buy a pair of shoes for badminton. We had asked a guy in a badminton club where we could buy shoes. However, at the shoes shop, there were no shoes for gyms. We had no idea about other shops, so we asked locals two times. The second shop which we were told of was exactly we wanted; it was for tennis, table tennis, and BADMINTON! I could buy a pair of shoes with which I would not be likely to slip on the floor of gym.


We noticed that we had not paid for the lunch; somehow we forgot to pay when we ate lunch. Of course I paid for it afterwards, but it is interesting that clerks did not notice us going out without paying, either. How could it possible? It is probable that the clerk forgot to ask for payment when we ordered foods, although we are supposed pay at the time.


I was almost cheated also. Just after we entered a super market, we were talked to by a black man. He demanded us to leave our bags at the entrance. I was easily taken in, and was about to leave my bag. Then my friend suddenly went for the exit, so I followed him with my bag. In retrospect, the black man would have been trying to cheat us of our bags. I should not have been so credulous!


At night, I joined a party. There I knew an interesting game called “Puissance 4” or in English “Connect 4.”

No comments:

Post a Comment