2010/05/02

20100416

Today I asked my French teacher why she explains meanings of words in French, which I think is effective. She explained that is because through the method we can learn synonyms and antonyms at the same time. I’m not content with the answer because many words cannot be explained by their synonyms or antonyms. For example, when the synonyms and antonyms are too difficult for us.

I heard that taking shower is most likely to be a problem on staying at French families. Most of the families limit the duration of time to use water. This appeared to be because water is expensive here. Besides, you cannot take shower at late hours.

I bought underwear, because my host mom doesn’t do laundry often enough. A student said sometimes she wears a pair of socks for two days, and another doesn’t wear socks on some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment