2010/05/02

20100414

I felt that I lack the attitude to evaluate things, and that I need it. Today I was asked by a friend about how I like the French Language teachers. As for one teacher I answered “yes, she is ok,” but for another teacher I answered “so so.” The friend seemed to think there should be a problem with the latter teacher and asked what is wrong with her. However, I answered “ok” and “so so,” because there is nothing wrong with both of the two teachers. For sure, the biggest problem is the miscommunication between me and the friend, but, for me, the lack of the attitude to evaluate things is the biggest.

The reason I believe so is because although such an attitude is important, I didn’t have any assessment about the teachers. Evaluative attitude is important because we need evaluations in order to make improvements. For example, I can let teachers improve themselves by telling them of their good and bad points. The reason why I felt I lack the attitude is because I could not come up with any good or bad point of teachers.

In a nutshell, I would like to be more sensitive and evaluative on things surrounding me.

Blogging is a good way to improve my attitude toward evaluation, I believe. That is one of the reasons I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment