2010/05/02

20100411

In a conversation with my host mom, I confirmed that streets named “Rue Nationale” are likely to be the main streets of many cities. When we want to find a big street, Rue Nationale can be the first try.

I visited the Sunday Market again. I enjoy walking around and seeing booths, but it is unfortunate that I cannot buy much food there. Though as in supermarket I get to want to cook, it will be a mere waste of money in a way. This is because I have meals served at host family. If I prepared meals by myself, buying foods in market would be a necessary expense.

After the market, I visited two bakeries recommended by my host mom. At each, I bought one croissant. The croissant of one bakery in the west of the city was less oily than other croissants, and the one of the other, which is on the other side of the river, was so delicious!

At night, I joined an international dinner. I prepared sushi. Other Japanese cuisines were Nikujaga, Hayashi rise, Tori-no-teriyaki. I enjoyed the dishes from various countries, but I enjoy less the party on the whole because all the other participants except me were girls. And, it is additionally because I was the worst French speaker there.

No comments:

Post a Comment