2010/05/01

20100410

I visited a bigger city with three friends. I ate a brioche and a croissant for lunch. We visited an enormous cathedral and the central square, and walked along the main street. It was interesting that we don’t take off shoes when we use fitting rooms; in Japan we do.

I realized that I don’t do anything these days. Of course I go to the language school, but I do almost nothing else. I take a year off from my graduate school, so I don’t do research for a year. Instead of research, I must do something worthwhile, I believe. Learning French is undoubtedly one of those things; I should make much effort on French. In addition, any other things that will make my one-year stay more fruitful. Any idea?

2 comments:

  1. You have a chance to enjoy yourself. Just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enjoy? Please include specific examples in your answer (笑).

    What should I do so that I could say I would have enjoyed the stay with confidence after the year? こんなような文をかいた日記もアップするつもり。17日の分のだね。アップしてない文章へのコメントかと思うほど、ぴったりの答えだ。

    ReplyDelete